QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
CRYOCAN is one of the five companies of CAN GROUP, which started its activities in 1976, offering products and services to the energy market. We produce tanks and trailer products in the field of cryogenic and pressure vessels, produces turn-key plants for its entire Oil and Gas sector with its own know-how. Since our establishment in 70 countries with over 200 employees, we have been exporting an average of 70% of our total sales.
We have trademark registration in 32 countries and a multinational company structure with our employees in different countries of the world.
Cryocan, which is among the "Fastest Growing Top 100 Companies" organized by TOBB, has crowned the rapid growth trend with the design and R&D projects it has developed with innovative approaches, and the degrees it received in InovaLig and InnoTeam competitions.
We are looking for a new team mate to take part in our growing organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,
· Familier with rules , regulations , best practice and performance standards ( API ,ASME , EN)
· Experience in pressure vessel production or preocessing industries including a proactive attitude for perso safety and safety of co-workers
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
· Very good command of English,
· Very good at time management and organization skills
· Minimum 3 years of experiences in a related field
· Analytical mind with strong planning and self learning skills, team work oriented.
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
· No restriction for domestic or international travels
· The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
· Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
· Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC procurment manager or site manager
· Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
· Preparing all QA/QC documentation (procedures, WPS, PQR, ITP etc.) of the project.
· Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
· Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
· Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
· Manage lifting of all equipments and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
· Analyze all products and non conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
· Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
· The reviewing of site purchase orders to ensure that the applicable requirements are met.
· The control of on site and off site vendor inspectors, The compilation of vendor inspection assignments packages.
· Coordination of vendor quality approvals when required, ensure the verification of documentation and certificates for materials purchased by vendors.
· Preparing, monitoring and coordinating all quality-healt and safety related activities on the project