GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
CRYOCAN is one of the five companies of CAN GROUP, which started its activities in 1976, offering products and services to the energy market. We produce tanks and trailer products in the field of cryogenic and pressure vessels, produces turn-key plants for its entire Oil and Gas sector with its own know-how. Since our establishment in 70 countries with over 200 employees, we have been exporting an average of 70% of our total sales.
We have trademark registration in 32 countries and a multinational company structure with our employees in different countries of the world.
Cryocan, which is among the "Fastest Growing Top 100 Companies" organized by TOBB, has crowned the rapid growth trend with the design and R&D projects it has developed with innovative approaches, and the degrees it received in InovaLig and InnoTeam competitions.
We are looking for a new team mate to take part in our growing organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering,
· Familier with rules , regulations , best practice and performance standards ( API ,ASME , EN)
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
· Very good command of English,
· Very good at time management and organization skills
· Minimum 3 years of experiences in a related field
· Analytical mind with strong planning and self learning skills, team work oriented.
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements,
· No restriction for domestic or international travels
Job Description ;
· Preparing , scheduling , coordinating and monitoring the assigned projects.
· Prepares Project status reports by collecting , analyzing and summarizing information.
· To ensure taht site working are carried out in accordance with the Project by working with Site Manager.
· Tracking Daily, weekly , monthly reports and compare with the Project schedule.
· To execute and establish subcontractor technical relations.
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with other departments.
· Determines Project responsibilities by identifying Project phases and elements , assigning personnel to phase elements and reviewing bids from contractors.
· Preparing mobilization of materials , human resources or equipment.
· Determines Project Schedule by monitoring projects progress , coordinationg activities and resolving problems.
· Preparing RFQ , BOQ , and Project executions.
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget , Schedule , plans , personnel’s performance) and report regularly on Project status.