QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As one of the largest business process companies in the world, Conduent manages mission-critical digital interactions at massive scale – helping global businesses and governments stay ahead of rapidly evolving expectations. We leverage the power of cloud, mobile and IoT, combined with innovations in automation, AI and blockchain technologies, to elevate every constituent interaction, and deliver advanced digital experiences that are more efficient, seamless and satisfying. It is why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent to manage essential interactions on their behalf and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated offerings touch millions of lives every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., eleven million employees who use our HR Services and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Whether it’s digital payments, medical claims administration, eligibility and enrollment, transportation and mobility systems, end-user engagement or benefit administration – Conduent makes every interaction more individualized, immediate and intelligent.
We support a culture of diversity & inclusion and equal opportunity for our global workforce.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
Intern Researcher (Short Term)
Intern Researcher will be responsible for:
Research on employment models based on a ‘self-employed model’ for >500 employed teams in Europe or Global level and defining the process for a successful model
· For achieving the goals and able to do the research, the candidate will be:
o Identifying new sources and possibilities regarding self-employment models in Europe and on Global level
o Actively communicating with third parties, agencies, consultants and individuals
o Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
o Creating a process and a business plan
o Performing other related duties as required
· The outcome during the research will be shared and presented structurally on weekly and monthly basis
What is your profile?
· You are a student of Master or PhD program
· You are studying International Relationship, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or a related field
· Your English level is Advanced
· You have great communication skills
· You are self-motivated, ambitious and able to work independently
· You are proactive, motivated, open for learning
· You admire to work in a global environment and learn from senior leaders
· You are very good at MS Office
· You are able to work temporarily (for 6 months)