QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in Marseille in 1978 by Jacques Saadé, the CMA CGM Group is a leading worldwide shipping group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, from its base in Marseille, the CMA CGM Group is present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 755 agencies, withmore than 30,000 employees worldwide(4,500 in France).
With a young and diversified fleet of 504 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves over 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports. Through more than 200 shipping lines, the company operates on every one of the world's seas. Its global presence and efficient ships like the CMA CGM BOUGAINVILLE enabled the CMA CGM Group to transport a volume of 18.95million TEUs last year.
CMA CGM, Turkey - an agency 100% owned by CMA-CGM Group, is staffed with knowledgeable and motivated industry professionals who work closely with its customers to provide them with the best possible service and high quality transport of their cargo. As a result of expanding our organization, we are currently looking for Customer Service Officer to join our fast growing and challenging organization.
· Coordinate internally and/or respond to customer queries related to shipment
· Monitor shipment according to customer status and track and trace upon delivery
· To set all the demands of customers request in import & export operation
· Manage and improve day to day process interaction with customers.
· Coordinate and collect related documents from customer (VGM, shipping instruction and custom declaration)
Skills And Qualifications
· University degree, preferably in Logistic or in International Trade.
· At least 1-2 years experiences in a similar role
· Fluent in English
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Strong written, verbal and telephone skills
· Energetic, self motivated and multitaskingskills
· Strong interpersonal communications
· Customer and result oriented
· Good computer skills
· Reside in Bursa