QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BSK Global is a solution partner and service provider, ensuring its customers top end services using cutting edge technologies and its global partners. Since its foundation in Bursa/ Turkey; BSK Global operates both as a supplier and an innovative solution partner, mainly for process and heavy industries. Through its strategic sourcing locations and alliances in Turkey, Europe, Middle East, USA and, China and with a team standing for high level of service, BSK Global can optimize solutions to its customers globally. Combined with technical expertise and logistics solutions, BSK Global is able to offer the best solutions to achieve company satisfaction.
We are looking for a SITE MANAGER with the qualifications below;
· BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics,Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a reputable university,
· Minimum 5 years experience in Site Manager Position,
· Experience about mining, cement, fertilizer and energy sectors is an asset,
· Capability of being multi-tasking and time management,
· Knowledge about Solidworks, Autocad and MS Office,
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-orientedapproach,
· Having experience in leading and motivating large teams including both blue and white collars,
· Excellent command of written & verbal English,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· No restriction for travelling in and out of country,
· Willing to work extra hours when necessary,
· Driving licence (class B).
- To ensure management and coordination of operations in multi customer environment with in committed conditions, projected time and cost and in conformity with quality standards,
- To represent the company in the facility under his/her responsibility and conduct commercial and operational communication,
- To ensure planning, follow-up and coordination needed for operations under his/her responsibility to produce service in line with budget targets,
- To ensure flawless and fast coordination with support functions,
- To drive changes with continuous improvement of projects,
- To be responsible for checking if implementations of new process flows according to customer requests/needs in line with change management systems,
- To provide performance management and career planing for the team under his/her responsibility,
- To be responsible for representing the company towards customer and be the first escalation point and to ensure customer satisfaction.