QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University Degree,
· Minimum 3 years experience as F&B Manager in 5-star International Hotel chain.
· Very good command of English
· Analytical and strategic thinking skills
· Dynamic, goal oriented, dedicated and hardworking team player
· Calm, efficient and the ability to work well under pressure
· To maintain and develop productivity by controlling F&B Departmental activities. To increase the quality of food and service in order to increase the sales, revenue and business volume.
· To provide a high quality of service to the guests and to maintain a good communication which informs both F&B Department and other departments about the activities.
· To identify and provide the needs of F&B Department according to the daily operations. To be sure of the decisions taken are appropriate to the valid policies and for the Director of F&B
· To give information to the Director of F&B about the reports, forecast, budget, policies and plans related to future. To recommend the Director of F&B about the changes and renewals in policies, procedures and equipment.
· To maintain the operation more functional by distributing the responsibilities and authorities to the sub departments like Room Service, Restaurants, Bars, Banquet Rooms, Kitchen, Stewarding, Purchasing, by distributing the tasks and descriptions under self’s authority/ supervision.
· To help the sub departments’ heads in order to provide meal and service in deserved standards, and to create hygienic, creative and well promoted areas. And to meet the pre/ previously identified productivity and profitability objectives.
· To evaluate the guests’ opinions about the Restaurants and Banquet Rooms regularly. To inform the management about the subjects to be changed or to be done, by evaluating the competitive environment.