QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Qualifications & Main Duties
· Minimum 3 years experience as Director of F&B in 5-star International Hotel chain.
· Strong knowledge of running several luxury F&B outlets
· Eye for details and maintaining luxury service level.
· Excellent knowledge of all aspects of F&B Operations, including Restaurant and Bar Management, Banqueting, In Room Dining, Culinary and Stewarding.
· Must be highly numerate and able to work comprehensively with spreadsheets and budgeting packages.
· Experience in developing strategic business and/or Food and Beverage plans and bench-marking activities
· Experience in Food and Beverage budget preparation, profit and loss statement analysis and forecasting
· Creative and energetic, finding new ways in which to drive F&B revenues
· Strategic ability and strong leadership skills; motivate and inspire the F&B Management Team to continue deliver formidable luxury service;
· Ability to develop lower and middle management, executives through training, coaching, mentoring and build strong operational team
· Excellent communication skills both in Turkish & English;
· Work closely with the Human Resource Department, to make sure that selection, recruitment and development plan of staff are executed as per Hotel’s procedures.