QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Graduted from a reputable university ( Industrial Engineering or Food Engineering Department)
· Fluent in English
· Proficient in MS Office programmes
· Experience in improvement projects is an advantage ( Lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, Kaizen, TPM etc.)
· Interested in production and improvement projects
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Living or willing to live in Corlu
· Good communication skills
· Self motivated and proactive self-sufficiency, strong organisational and decision-making skills, and an ability to motivate others.
· Schedule the weekly production plan received from the master planner on SAP and Excel Create and share all Production Order in SAP and excel file
· Follow up the daily production of the factory
· To be sure that the required quantities of finished products are produced according to demands. (PDP).
· Follow up the achievement of any action plan.
· Adjusting requirement quantities with the capacity of the factory.
· To adjust any needed over capacity required to fulfill the weekly capacity of the factory.
· To do discuss about the MPS requirements with master planner, procurement and demand planner according to availability of material and capacity
· Check the materials availability for raw & packaging materials before starting the production.
· Doing the daily requirements of materials needed for production (Pull List).
· Adjusting the factory capacity in case of any sudden stoppage.
· Follow up of KPIs & analyze the main reasons for changing the production plan.
· Justify the data that produced by SAP and link it with the proper's reasons through deep data analyses for both SAP output & manual production reports on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
· Suggest new methods for improve the production processes.
· Follow up the implementation of lean manufacturing processes in the production department.
· Suggest and validate ways to decrease losses, improving of OEE because of production activities (format changing – packaging changing – packaging problems – cleaning time through formalized action plans).
· Responsible for the Consumption rate report for RM and PM on weekly and monthly basis.
· Reporting and analyzing productivity, h/ton on weekly and monthly basis.
· To support Production Manager and Production Team
· Take part in improvement projects