QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be responsible for managing the strong growth and retention of the business, maximising sales opportunities and establishing and maintaining key relationships. You will be responsible for the continuous development of account strategies, driving profitable sales and managing communications with various stakeholders.
· Bachelor degree from a related university,
· 6-10 years’ successful key account management experience ,
· Responsible for Migros, Carrefour and discounter management,
· Preferably Joint Business Plan experience,
· Innovative and creative for activity type and in store execution,
· Proven ability to develop and execute key account sales and trade marketing strategies by demonstrating continuous growth in revenue in previous roles,
· Demonstrate ability to deliver compelling sales presentations/promotions,
· Effective negotiation skills,
· Very good command of English,
· High energy, detail focused, action-oriented contributor. Must be self-motivated and detail oriented to direct own work,
· Strong critical thinking skills and numerical sensitive,
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
· Team player able to establish effective working relationships with company corporate office.
You Will Have:
· Demonstrated experience managing the growth and performance of a National Account, and extensive experience within the FMCG or Retail industry,
· Exceptional relationship building skills and strong experience working with key stakeholders,
· Establish national account management strategy and plans such as development of category priorities, annual key account specific revenue goals, and developing partnerships to help build distribution,
· Taking active role in budget processes,
· Maintain knowledge of product availability and account status. Utilize internal forecasting tools to provide accurate ongoing volume forecasts for accounts,
· Develop key accounts in order to increase company margin and maintain stable market sales price,
· Conduct frequent market visits to identify in-store execution opportunities,
· Communicate effectively on monthly, quarterly and annual sales results. Analyze and develop account action plans based on customer sales data, customer feedback, competitive information, market share data and category productivity.