QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a bright and energetic person who will organize and manage all facility administrative aspects of our respective offices based in Turkey.
In this position, your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organization effectiveness, communication and safety.
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant major or master student
- Excellent command of English in both writing and speaking
- Exceptional organization skills
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with a variety of people including executives, consultants, suppliers, and clients
- Familiarity with legal documents, such as leases and contracts, is a plus.
- Managing Mobile / IT / Car fleets and updating fleets data on our system
- Managing the stock (avoiding out of stock and overstock) supplies, goodies and Car & Mobile fleet (parking, fines, repairs…)
- Managing Asset request from our internal ticketing system : BCS (business Corporate Services).
- Improving office environment
- Collecting and dispatching Postage (charge for mailing an item like stamps)
- Managing Accesses (parking and badges)
- Monitoring the tiding and cleaning (supplier management / daily routine)
- Taking initiatives to reinforce appropriate behaviours and enforce rules in the office (with HR support)
- Tracking office occupancy
- Align with Procurement department to have the right level of services in the office(s) you manage
- Relationship with stakeholders:
- Controlling daily requests on our ticketing system
- Support IT, HSE & Procurement team locally
- Participate in offices management comittees
- Follow up local project / be the link with the Corporate services.
- Organizing locally after works, breakfasts and meetings as per the needs of the local
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work within an international and dynamic environment
- Support to nurture and develop your skills, creativity and capacity to work on interesting international projects
- Exposure to top tier Executives from all around the world