QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Adamar International Ship Supply was founded in 2003/İzmir; is the leader of ship supply sector, and offers professional services to vessels calling at all Ports & Straits of Turkey with four branch offices located in Istanbul Bosphorus, Tuzla, Dilovasi/Kocaeli and Mersin.
We are looking for a “Sales Representative’ and offer you the chance to become a member of our excellent team in our office located in Tuzla-İstanbul.
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
· Ability to use MS Office software fluently (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.),
· Good follow-up skills, strong organizational and coordination skills.
· Ability to build relationships in a multi-cultural environment.
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and work in a team-orientated environment
· Candidates who are knowledgeable about export / import procedures and customs regulations are preferre
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Available to work in flexible hours
· Establishing and assuring excellent business relations with the customers
· Grow the business share of existing customers
· Follow-up & respond to incoming email/phone enquiries from customers; send the quotations
· Liaise with customers to check the progress of existing offers & negotiate with them to get the purchase orders
· Inform the customer about their order delivery outcome
· Investigate and resolve the queries/feedback from customers
· Following up the domestic or international procurement and delivery process of incoming orders, informing the relevant customers,
· Act as a contact point (bridge) between customers & other departments of the company
· Giving information about our services to potential customers and carrying out new studies to reach new customers,
· To follow developments and trends on market
· Prepare all required analysis and reports about sales